Here at SkunkWorks we want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable experience. The Space Engineers Multiplayer environment is different from its single player gameplay. We must work together as a community to adhere to the following rules for the benefit of the server.
With that said do not try to skirt the rules or limitations. The spirit or intent of the rule is more important than reading the rule to the letter.
For building rules including block limits see Building Rules.
For PVP rules and guidlines see Rules of Engagement
No advertising other servers on SkunkWorks in Discord or In-Game Chat
No bashing, badmouthing, or belittling other Space Engineers Servers
1. Be respectful to all players and staff on the server.
2. No comments or memes targeting another person's or group's race, disability, sexual identity, nationality, religion or political affiliation.
3. No “Not Safe for Work” content - absolutely no nudity, keep cursing to a minimum.
4. No advertising other discords or servers (Not applicable to #faction-advertisements)
5. Your Discord Name must be EXACTLY the same as your In-Game name.
6. Do not disrespectfully attack the management or staff of the server.
7. Staff are volunteers that donate their time. If you have a problem, put a ticket in either the #space-engineers-support or #support channel.
- Please see the Discord with instructions on how to submit a support ticket.
1. All grids must be owned by an active player, and be renamed to not include the word grid or they will be deleted!(see full cleanup rules)
2. Do not strain the server, either through heavy scripting or insane builds. If a staff member approaches you about one of your builds, cooperate or it will be deleted without compensation. (No Piston Drives, Clang Drives etc…)
3. If you aren't active for *4 days*, your grids will be automatically put into the Quantum Hangar. To retrieve hangar grids use !hangar list and !hangar load #.
4. Don’t exploit mods and plugins on the game in order to “cheese” the game, purposely hide things, or to harass players.
5. Make sure you have a base of some kind on the server. Don’t troll and Grief players by simply flying around, attacking a base, then respawning. (more info in Rules of Engagement )
6. No PvP activities in PvE sectors, under any circumstance. Any attempt to work around the PvE plugin may result in immediate measures upto and including grid/hangar deletion, and temporary or permanent bans